Ruffle top- Primark| Leggings- Mr Price| Booties- I Own| Yellow Scarf- Toi Market| Jewelry- I Own|
Photographer – Dennis Kimutai (I.G – Kimtydennis)
Happy Monday 🙂
You know when you get those light bulb moments in the middle of something? Total randomness. So I was cycling the other day and I stopped to take a breath then it hit me, I could do one of those cute bike shoots that I see in movies… so immediately I called Kimty, set it up and we did a quick one.
Outfit…I’m wearing a top with ruffle arms, black leggings and black booties. Leggings are basically another layer of skin; they hug your legs close and fit you perfectly. Not only do they have a tight fit, but luckily, they are really sexy while also being comfortable. Let me take you back to the fashion basics for a sec. Are you always wondering what to wear with leggings? It’s a basic and the great thing about basics is that they go with everything. However, the bad thing about basics is… they go with everything. We’re bombarded with a million choices so how do we choose what looks best? Also, problem no.2 with basics is finding ways to dress them up.
One question you’ll come across when you’re dealing with leggings is, to show the booty or to not show the booty? More often than not, I think the answer comes out to not show the booty. Dare to be bold though. That’s just my opinion. Pair them with:
- Over-sized sweater. Favorite way to cover up with tricky weather.
- Poncho. It’s a more stylish alternative to the over-sized sweater. You can even get away with wearing a sweater or shirt underneath it.
- Flats. They are the perfect alternative to heels. They’re classier than sneakers without the appearance of trying too hard.
- Knee/thigh-high boots. If you’re looking to slay this season, you can’t do it without a pair of these babies. Normally people like to wear them with short bodycon dresses but they will work in this case.
- Sneakers. Double the comfort. Whether you’re running errands or headed to the gym, this is one pairing that can’t go wrong.
Until next time xx!